I am very blessed to have been able to attend a number of workshops held by some very talented demonstrators.
Annette, Kathy and Angela have taught me loads about Stampin’ Up! but also gave me the opportunity to be a hostess.
With this background I am able to work with you to make your party a great success, and ensure you and your guests have lots of fun.
This photo was taken from my last party before joining Stampin’ Up! My friends tell me I am always OTT – and it’s true! I was happy to have the opportunity to showcase some of the new Designer Series Paper called Big Top Birthday. It’s such a vibrant paper and I love the coordinating Quick Accents and Under the Big Top stamp set.
Host a Stampin’ Up! party, and you, your friends, and family will learn new stamping techniques, project ideas, and ways to express your creativity.
It was through hostess events that I discovered how much I loved 3D projects. My original reason for attending a workshop was to learn more about scrapbooking but Stampin’ Up! products and the clever way in which they co-ordinate and compliment each other opened up so many new ideas. I now love creating gift boxes and lollybags from simple cardstock and Big Shot Die-Cutting machine. These have been very useful as giftbags for teachers gifts or a Thankyou for a friend. The Lollybags have been a hit at my children’s birthday parties as it’s easy to make something to match the party theme and colours. (Yup OTT!)
When you start looking through a Stampin’ Up Idea Book and Catalogue you will want to create a wish list. My first list was a few pages long! and has been edited many times over 🙂
Hosting a Stampin’ Up! workshop will help make those wishes come true because when your Stampin’ Up! party reaches qualifying sales levels, you’ll receive free Stampin’ Up! rubber stamp sets and product including exclusive hostess only stamp sets.
At further levels you can also earn products at 1/2 price.
The great part about hosting a workshop is the opportunity to try techniques and trial products you may not have used before. There are some wonderful products in the Ideas Book and Catalogue but you may be unsure how they can be used – this is your chance to ask me to specifically demo a product or technique and learn how they work.
I learned some fabulous watercolour techniques in workshops which I would not have tried on my own, the results of which are stunning and very effective.
There are loads of fun, creative projects and stunning techniques that you and your guests will love to create.
As a full-time mum to 3 kids and working a half day job it becomes tricky to find time to craft and create. Hosting workshops always encourages me to make the time, not only to craft but also spend some much needed time with my girlfriends.I get real pleasure from watching friends who swear they “are not crafty” make a project that is beautiful and which delights them. A workshop does not take a huge chunk of time and on average will run for 2hrs however we often have so much fun catching up that we chat till late at night.
Hosting a Stampin’ Up! party is simple and enjoyable.
Here’s what you do:
- Contact me to book in a date to host a party for you and your friends. Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have a date, send out the party invitation postcards I will provide you. If you would prefer to send a digital invite I can mail one through to you.
- Find out who’s coming. I will contact you a few days before your party to get a count of guests planning to attend so I can plan the stamping project you’ll make.
- Enjoy yourself as you have fun with your family and friends. As the hostess, you may choose to provide a treat or snack for the party.
- Pick your benefits using your hostess dollars when you have qualifying workshop sales. Hostess Benefits mean your wish list is coming true.
- Distribute individual orders to guests when your order arrives at your home. It’s time to start stamping!
Following these simple steps makes hosting a Stampin’ Up! party enjoyable and being a hostess a treat.